Friday, May 6, 2011

New Film Posted: “Extra Special Care”


Well, actually, it is an old film, but I never posted it on-line before.

Extra Special Care  1990 (16mm) 4 minutes
A crack team of scientists and technicians collaborate on a very important project.

I made this as a member of a filmmaking class at The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. Walter Sheppard urged me to post some of my earlier films, so I started with this one.

I did a little editing of the film. I cut some shots shorter and put in some dissolves. The original film was silent, so I decided to add sound effects.

I am posting this film only on my website and not YouTube or similar sites. If it works out, I may do that with all my films.

I no longer have the names of the other people who worked on the film. If you recognize anyone, please let me know.


This post is a mirror from my main blog http://www.dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment