Sunday, July 25, 2021

“The Tyranny of the Hungry Bookkeeper” Posted


This week’s writing exercise was "The Tyranny of the Hungry Bookkeeper".  A writer fears the approach of the bookkeeper.

This project took longer than I had hoped. The heat wave and then the smoke from the forest fires tended to suck the energy out of me. I did get it written fairly quickly, but then found it hard to get it recorded. After the heat died down a bit, they started a construction project in the street in front of my house. The noise was too loud to record.

I finally got it recorded and posted though. Unfortunately, as I prepared this post, I realized that I had misspelled “tearannny”. (I didn’t misspell it that badly though).

I had to fix that before I shared.

I posted it on sound cloud:

https://soundcloud.com/dynamiclethargy/the-tyranny-of-the-hungry-bookkeeper

Over the next week or so, I hope to set up an audio page on my website with links to my recordings.



This post is a mirror from my main blog http://www.dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment