Monday, December 20, 2021

“Playing a Trick on an Odd Electrician” Posted

I posted another writing exercise on SoundCloud based on the random title: “Playing a Trick on an Odd Electrician”. An old man who thinks he has a sense of humor decides to play a trick on an electrician.

·         https://soundcloud.com/dynamiclethargy/playing-a-trick-on-an-odd-electrician-edited

This time we did the writing exercises during our script writer’s group meeting. We haven’t done that for a while. I finished up early, so this one is a bit on the shorter side of what I normally write.

The “old man” in the story isn’t entirely autobiographical. I don’t claim to be funny. Some people might even say that my sense of humour as a joke. Calling the electrician odd is debatable. I can see that some people would see the electrician as perfectly normal. I suppose that if I’d had more time to contemplate the story before I wrote it, I would have come up with someone more objectively odd.

This post is a mirror from my main blog http://www.dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment