Sunday, January 23, 2022

Multiple Project Update 2022 January 23

I posted a new writing exercise on SoundCloud, worked on my Random Title Generator, and had another look at “The Time Zone”.

“The Metamorphosis of the Sixth Space Traveler.”

At our writing group meeting we each did a piece based on the title “The Metamorphosis of the Sixth Space Traveler.” My story’s description was: On the country's sixth mission to space, the space traveller makes an important discovery.

You can listen to my recording at: https://soundcloud.com/dynamiclethargy/the-metamorphosis-of-the-sixth-space-traveler

Random Title Generator

I got a little more done on my random title generator upgrade. My goal is to have the page list all of the titles generated in a session. I'm still not able to get it to do that, but I've discovered a bunch of ways that don't work.

Vocal Work for My Animated Videos

I have been wanting to find someone to do the female voices for my videos. A woman has offered to try. She lives in a different city, so she asked if we could do it over the internet. I think that we could do that. The only concern for me would be the sound quality. The microphone on most computers is not as good at the one I'm using to record, and the difference in quality may be too noticeable. I will try it out though.

“The Time Zone”

This is a treatment I did back around the time when we switched to standard time last fall. It is a story about a person who travels to a different time zone. I felt discouraged about it and hadn’t worked on it any further. This week the same woman who offered to do the voices for me made some comments about it. She liked the idea. Her comments got me interested in having another go at it. I offered to revise it and share the revised version with the group in two weeks time. I haven't done anything on it yet. I don't have that much time now.

Older Filmmakers Club

We had the first session of the Older Filmmakers Club. We had a good turn out and the feedback I got was positive. I feel good about the progress of the group.



This post is a mirror from my main blog http://www.dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment