Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sharkbiter Update 2012 June 3


My new video Make ‘em Squirm - the Sharkbiter Way has been on YouTube for four days now. I got a lot of positive feedback, and no negative feedback. Some people shared the video, which is what you need to get more people to watch it. If you haven’t seen it yet, please have a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9y-Bf6abU

One commenter asked when I would post another interview. I thought of this as a stand-alone project and had no plans for a follow up. If there is a lot of interest in the video, then I really should do a sequel. The challenge is that I’d need to come up with a character that is just as interesting. I’ve worked on the Orville Sharkbiter character for 14 years now. Maybe I can come up with a different video featuring Orville.

My plan was to work on a video based on The Crying Woman, which is a very different from Sharkbiter. I worry that if this video does generate a lot of interest in my work, that if I post something too different, people would lose interest in my work. I haven’t posted My Next Film anywhere yet. I meant it to be funny, like Sharkbiter. I haven’t done anything with it since my distribution agreement with Ouat Media ended.

I want to get as many people to see Make ‘em Squirm - the Sharkbiter Way as I can. If you have any ideas about how to promote it, please let me know. If you know anyone who’d like it, please pass the link on to them.

This post is a mirror from my main blog http://www.dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment