Sunday, June 24, 2012

“If I Knew . . .” on Vimeo


A little while ago, I read an article about Vimeo: Why Vimeo Is the Web Video Platform to Watch. The article makes the case that Vimeo is the place to go for people who want to make or watch videos that are more creative.

The site has a reputation for a more sophisticated and supportive community. After my experiences with some of the people who comment on YouTube, that is appealing. See my article Why Do People Hate my Film? I think people there are more likely to enjoy my work than many of the people on YouTube.

I have had a Vimeo account for a while now, but hadn’t posted any public videos. This article prompted me to try it out, so I posted If I Knew . . . this week. http://vimeo.com/44342621

So far, it hasn’t drawn any attention on Vimeo, but I think I will eventually post all of my videos there. If you haven’t seen If I Knew . . . yet, have a look and let me know what you think of it.

This post is a mirror from my main blog http://www.dynamiclethargyfilms.ca/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment